Thread: Flake

Flake

I'm looking for some flake for a 1999 cobra. If I could come up with a name, I might be able to have some made up. But all I have is a Hull number. Its a Red/purple color. thanks in advance.

2. Member
    I had some gel repair done back in 04 on an 02 model I had and they could not get a code or mixture as the factory was closed at that point. He did however mix up something very close using a microscope to see roughly the amount of silver, blue and black flake in the gel. Good luck.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    You might check with Dean's Top & Canvas. It's possible they have build sheets if they did the interiors. That will have the color of any flake. I know they have sheets on the Champions up until Champ changed over to Llebroc. Have your HIN handy when you contact them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    You might check with Dean's Top & Canvas. It's possible they have build sheets if they did the interiors. That will have the color of any flake. I know they have sheets on the Champions up until Champ changed over to Llebroc. Have your HIN handy when you contact them.
    Thank you Sir.
    They were able to help me out