Question Power Management Enclosure

Hello everyone, I have a 2013 Nitro Z9, with apparently a bad Power management Enclosure unit,, from what I am gathering they do not make these any longer,,,does anyone have a solution as how to run the pumps,fish finders ,aerators ..etc.. Thanks Mike

I was told to hardwire everything at this point?

Also I thought about finding a possible junked Z9 to look for this part,,, doesn’t anyone done know of any type of salvage yard for nitro boats..
    Last edited by rhinopro; 11-13-2019 at 07:35 PM.

2. Member
    How did you find out they aren't being made anymore? A few months ago someone else had the same question. I looked at mine and it has a website on it: digitalswitchingsystems.com.
    Have you tried them? I think they were the original manufacturer. When you go to their site, it shows other companies that make marine electronics. I'll bet they can still make an updated version.

3. Member
    Thanks for you reply ,,I called Nitro headquarters and they told me they have been discontinued ,,I have been in touch with Digital , but they haven't been very responsive, still waiting to hear back from them and there techs,,,,had a Bass Pro dealership do a nationwide search and no one had that part available any longer. Thanks

4. Member
    Try these guys:
    dnagroup.com or contact us at 919-881-0889

or

www.blinkmarine.com.

they were also on the digital systems website...not sure if you saw that.

5. Member
    I will do , thank you very much !,,, I think I may have contacted these folk and I believe they told me that they just wrote the program for digital , but I will try them again , it certainly doesn’t hurt

6. Member
    Irritates the hell out of me how quickly they abandoned these parts. They keep getting more advanced also. I just want traditional switches. Easy to find and replace