First code seen on my 2019 g2 150

Two sundays in a row, which happened to be the two coldest of year since getting my 150 g2, check engine came on at startup. The first time I got up on plane and upon stopping and fishing for a bit when I turned the key back on to move, light was gone and bost ran fine. Last Sunday same thing only once on plane it shut down. Stopped and fished for a bit then turned on light was gone and ran fine all day. Took it this morning to dealer. 33 hours and codes 137 and 158. While we were running on hose light came on and read code 158, which according to computer was third occurence. Code Is lift pump short circuit. Mechanic call rude, rude said instead of trouble shooting they are are just sending a new pump. Brought boat back home to fish this weekend then going back for install. Just an fyi for those who might see code 158

There is a software update for that code in cold weather on certain motors, not all of them, but yours may be one that is included. Your dealer should be able to check on that for you - service bulletin # 2019-01(S)
    -----

A Technical troubleshooter possessing more tools than talent !

3. Member
    Thank you seahorse. I will ask

4. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    This forum is great for many reasons. Always something to learn here.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio