Thread: So whats new??

So whats new??

Been slow in here hows everybody doing? any new pics? seen a few little pics or purple rain almost looks just like one i was wanting to do years ago.

2. Member
    I am doing just fine here. Looking for Oil Hubs with disc brake for the trailer but thinking I may have to get grease hubs for it if I can find some!

3. Member
    Pics aren't seen much anymore since they made it so hard to post them. Photobucket now blurs all photos. Got a few Stroker pics up on my computer before that happened luckily.
    Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post
    Been slow in here hows everybody doing? any new pics? seen a few little pics or purple rain almost looks just like one i was wanting to do years ago.

4. Member
    Not sure why everyone is having problems with posting pictures. Only tool a few click and here it is.

Had the boat out last weekend, but had some jackplate issues. I think it is a bad ground issue as it blows the fuse for the gauges.

Hope everyone is doing well and that everyone has a great holiday season.

LakeShasta2010073.jpg
    fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS
    30+ Performer 3 and 30 Performer 4

5. Member
    Yea seems like facebook has taken over LOL Glad yall are doing good!

6. Member
    I'm headed to the lake for a couple hours. Try a new to me uncut 26p P3 and do a little fishing, probably not catching but it beats sitting in the house. All is good in NM.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokerdean View Post
    I'm headed to the lake for a couple hours. Try a new to me uncut 26p P3 and do a little fishing, probably not catching but it beats sitting in the house. All is good in NM.
    You back 100% now Dean

8. Member
    Ron, Not quite 100% but I don’t let it slow me down. The 26 pitch P3 ran 85 keeping it off the limiter at 6350 with the 1.62 gear case. Hole shot was 3 1/2 to 4 seconds great mid range will make a good fishing Prop.

9. Member
    Won the work tournament yesterday. The fishing was tough myself and the second place team had 4 fish each and one other team had one. The other teams skunked. I caught all of my fish in a 20 minute time frame around 8 that morning and just dragged water the rest of the day.

10. Member
    Just sold mine after 7 years, everyone seemed to disappear.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayS View Post
    Which one was yours?

12. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayS View Post
    I really enjoyed the old days here where photos where easy to post.....its so easy on fb most everyone here has migrated to facebook...... stroker boat owners, stroker boats, performance fishing machines, ect....

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

13. Member
    I agree that this place was a great place to discuss Stroker Boats. The doos and donts and a ton of other information. I still check this site daily and input as necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSmoker View Post
    I really enjoyed the old days here where photos where easy to post.....its so easy on fb most everyone here has migrated to facebook...... stroker boat owners, stroker boats, performance fishing machines, ect....

14. Member
    I wish everyone would come back, this is the greatest bassboat site ever, great people on here, I don't facebook due to the owner/creator being involved in treasonous activities and like so many others who have made billions seem to be following pure evil! one day they will sell us all out to the enemy! not paranoid just see their actions!
    anyway that is another whole subject, the guys on here are great guys!

15. Member
    Mine was blue & white with red pins, 250xb, sold it to a buddy who’s son started school tournament’s, I’ve only been able to fish twice in the last year so I’d rather see it being used. Hopefully I’ll have another in the future... yes great site & great guys with a lot of knowledge.