Livescope issue no down

When I move the angle of transducer the graph not saying moved to down view and not moving the "transducer indicator " from corner of screen....any ideas how to resolve? I've click it both directions from middle and no response on screen of change.
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Menu settings change to down on orientation ,set on auto if want to.

3. Member
    What I mean is when I change the orientation it never moves to down as just stays on forward

4. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Menu go to orientation select down or forward or auto

5. Member
    I will try that as it is always adjusted on it's own and I presumed it was still on auto but I will look

Sometimes in auto it doesn't work. For instance I have had mine switch to down while I was fishing not adjusting it. And it's position had not changed. This made me put it in forward, then I switched its position and forgot so I had to go back to settings
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

7. Member
    On my 1242, the message on the screen that says orientation has changed is only there for a few seconds. If I don’t confirm the change, it stays in the orientation it was in before. I have to be fast to hit the button to confirm. Not a big deal to switch manually if I don’t hit in time.
    If I looked good in spandex and my boats paint had glitter, I’d fish for bass.
    Luckily the Crappie, Stripers and Tuna don’t seem to care.............. BigBry

8. Member
    I tried it and what is throwing me off is that I can change to forward or down in menu but it doesn't make me change direction of transducer on TM shaft.

Also when I have it on auto depth it seems to jump around a tremendous amount and often nearly unusable due to this as I will be in 8' but it says 41' deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguyone View Post
    I tried it and what is throwing me off is that I can change to forward or down in menu but it doesn't make me change direction of transducer on TM shaft.

Also when I have it on auto depth it seems to jump around a tremendous amount and often nearly unusable due to this as I will be in 8' but it says 41' deep.
    yes when switching forward or down manually it doesn't make you move the orientation, but you want it pointed correct for what your doing

the depth jumping can happen from different types of bottom but it will try and display the deepest part on screen
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089