Dale hollow minnows?

I have fished dale hollow probably a dozen times in the last couple months. I've had some really good days and some eh so so days, but have always managed to catch a few fish. I have saw minnows everywhere, big balls, I have saw them with my eyes and on my graphs. Last week I fished the lake twice, I saw no minnows anywhere with my eyes or graphs. I caught 1 fish on wednesday and no fish on sunday.

Where did the minnows go? Where did the fish go?

2. Member
    Down or suspended over the old channel?

3. Member
    You looking in the right places? Haha J/K. I saw them on the surface last Friday, and I found them out deep too. They are on the move right now.

4. Member
    Lol I guess I wasnt looking in the right places cause I didnt find them. I'm kinda new to fall fishing and I know I have a learning curve to get over. I've always been a spring fisherman and summer time night fisherman, and I do ok with it. I think my new girlfriend would fish 24/7 and we have continued to fish when I would have normally stopped until spring. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the replies.

5. Member
    I start on main lake points, near the river channel and move into the creeks. Find the grass that will help you, too.

6. Member
    Not sure about the minnows, but any girlfriend that wants to fish 24/7 is definitely a keeper.....JMHO

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doc201pro View Post
    Not sure about the minnows, but any girlfriend that wants to fish 24/7 is definitely a keeper.....JMHO
    100 percent sound advice! It always better to hear "when do we get to go fishing again?" Than to hear "you going fishing...AGAIN!!!