Rod Warrior covers

I had Rod Glove covers, and had a lot of problems with eyes poking through (and I had the micro Gloves for my rods with micro guides). Just a matter of time until one gets caught on something and broken off.

I was going to replace them all with Rod Warrior neoprene covers. I decided to order just one cover first to make sure I like it. It's $8 for shipping just one cover. I don't really want to do that.

Looking for any feedback on Rod Warrior or anything else that may work better than Rod Glove.
    2023 Puma STS

2. Member
    I have several (25) rod warrior neoprene sleeves and they are great, you wont be disappointed. The micro guides popping through on a few of my rod covers was why I switched, but switched them to all neoprene. When I ordered them I spoke to him on the phone and he was extremely helpful and friendly.

3. Member
    Thanks for the info. I went ahead and ordered them.
    2023 Puma STS

4. Member
    You will be happy with them

5. Member
    are they heavier?

6. Member
    I heard (read?) they were heavier and not to use them for lighter rods. Also, how are they in rod lockers?

I have a bunch of them also. They are heavier but much better. I haven’t had any issues putting them on light rods.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryLab View Post
    I have a bunch of them also. They are heavier but much better. I haven’t had any issues putting them on light rods.
    Agree

I use nothing but Rod Warriors. I have close to 30 and everyone is superior to anything out there. There are a few people or company’s that I will recommend and they are one of them.

10. Member
    I have about twenty of them. Best rod cover on the market.

11. Member
    Just wanted to give an update... these things are outstanding! Quick shipping and excellent service. I just wish I hadn’t wasted money initially on the other brands.

3E0D58FC-89DF-4383-BD65-3DF37FBC7E3F.jpeg
    2023 Puma STS

12. Member
    This is Pete from Rod Warrior USA. Thanks for the great comments. I recently changed the reel loop from a bolo cord to a UV-resistant rubber cord so hooks can't get caught anymore.
    If you want to upgrade your reel loops on your covers, call me and I'll be happy to help you. 267-471-6492.