Thread: SP packages

SP packages

I am looking to build out a Puma or Caracal and am intrigued by the price on the SP Puma. I would need to upgrade to 36v Ultrex and maybe upsize the birds. Is there enough value “baked into” the SP to pursue? What if anything is missing from the SP package that would need to be added?

just trying to understand if the SP is enough of a value to drive a decision on the model(Puma)vs the Caracal without the SP package

any perspective would be appreciated

2. Member
    If the sp package is set up like you want it’s a great value. I would go to your local dealer and sit down and ask them to build you 3 boats. Caracal, sp, and non sp model (cougar or puma) and see where the prices land any one of those boats are going to be great.

good luck

Graphs and trolling motor upgrades are yours to pick. The value is in the package and the options running more are where it becomes what you want, vs. what do I need.

4. Member
    Does the SP packages come with vinyl ester resins?
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

Yes, they are full Premium models on the Cougar and Puma. The Pantera II model is not a Premium and the Vinyl Ester resin is an option.

They also are about to introduce a 209 TFX Yar-Craft in an SP series.

BCB