Millennium Marine seats.
I bought these seats because I was tired of the hot, uncomfortable sweaty vinyl seats that are on the market today. My serious back problems require that I be able to sit while fishing.
1. Mounting.
Seats were very easy to mount with the enclosed hardware. The seating angle was a little "laid back" for my liking. This was very easily changed with some 1/4in hard rubber bushing on the back bolts. 10/10

2. Fit and finish.
My seats were and still are in perfect condition. All the joints are still tight and rattle free. Mesh seating area shows little to no sign of wear.
Paint is still in perfect condition with no fading or chipping. 9/10 due to a problem I'll touch on later.

3. Seating comfort.
Outstanding! These seats support my back and remain comfortable all day. The mesh is breathable and keeps you much more comfortable than other vinyl seats on the market today. 10/10.

4. Price.
I was able to find both of my seats for under 90.00 bucks each. One from my local marine dealer and one from Amazon. 10/10

5. Problems.
I have one very small problem with my Millennium Marine seats. Both of hold down straps broke within the first 3 months of use. I dont see this as a big deal as the joints are so tight they are not needed. Another year or two and I may think differently.

6. Overview and Conclusion.
These seats are great and and I would recommend them to everyone that has a need or want to be seated while fishing. They are comfortable and needed very little maintenance during the year that I have owned them.
Overall rating is a strong 10 of 10.