Thread: New Solix Units

New Solix Units

So I purchased a new Skeeter, it came with a Hummingbird Solix 12 at the console and a 10 on the bow. I just upgraded the software to the 3.50 on both units. My question has to do with map cards. I have the Lake master card in the 12 at the console and the 10 set on map cards which the map will show on both units. when I make a change on the 12 unit , should that same view show on the 10 at the bow? Right now it does not, is this right or is there a problem ?

thanks

2. Member
    If your “change” is adding a waypoint, spotlock, etc. it will if you have the sync on. If you are referring to sensitivity, contrast, etc. I would think that would be specific to the head unit you are adjusting only.

The views are unit specific. The brightness and a few other things can be made global or not by turning off or on the global switch. Same for various sonar, chart, DI, and SI settings. Global On means all network units will share those item’s settings. Views are unit specific (or ive got a global turned off that I’m not aware of lol). Best practice I’ve learned on here and followed is to turn off all automatic and global settings. Seems to lead to fewer “issues”.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex