Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. T Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Thought we all learned this in Nov 2016
    What happened then....?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    i would put Minnesota in front of Georgia. They lost at home to a really bad South Carolina team.
    georgia is always overrated

3. Banned
    Minnesota is way better than Baylor. Baylor has won some games they should have lost with the help of ref's in one game. One thing about Bama if they don't lose another game they will be in the playoffs. They are a big draw. You either love em or hate em.. I am with the hate em group...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coachallen View Post
    Minnesota is way better than Baylor. Baylor has won some games they should have lost with the help of ref's in one game. One thing about Bama if they don't lose another game they will be in the playoffs. They are a big draw. You either love em or hate em.. I am with the hate em group...
    I'd like to see them play before I say who's "way" better out of those two

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Why do you think they'll lose 2 out of the next 3?
    I should have said they'll lose 2 more games in all. They'll mop the floor with Northwestern. I just think they'll lose AT LEAST one of the two games when they go to Iowa, and then at home against Wisconsin. I just can't see them winning both those games. In fact, they may lose both. If they do win those though, my hats off to them. In the end, they have no chance to beat Ohio State. That's why I think they finish the season with 2 and maybe even 3 loses..

6. Banned
    Alabama could finally fall because of their crappy non conference schedule and a top heavy SEC... Their best win would be against Auburn, but if Auburn loses to Georgia this weekend and tumbles... What's Alabama signature win???... New Mexico St. or Western Carolina???... Looks like they'll be Sugar Bowl bound, but even that'll depend on who wins the SEC championship... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by geobass View Post
    IMO no matter what Alabama does or who they play they always seem to end up in the top 4. Played one good team and loss, should be out of the top 4.
    I agree 100%

8. Member
    Georgia- who lost to south Carolina that has a losing record and just lost to app state.. that loss alone should keep them out of the top four

9. Member
    Not sure if you all can comprehend how absolutely incredible it is hearing Minnesota mentioned in this thread. It is so surreal to hear Minnesota being mentioned in the same sentence as Bama, LSU etc.... just mind boggling. We were on this path one other time that I can recall, that being my Freshman year at the U, Ricky Foggie in my classes with Lou Holtz at the helm, we were on our way then God came a calling and Lou ditched us for the Golden Dome. Years of futility and clown coaches has followed (exception being Glen Mason)

I got my Gopher - Badger tickets and really hoping it all comes down that game. Will be insane!

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Exactly, how many Big 10 fans and Boosters from the other schools would attend a CFP with Minnesota in versus Ohio State. It's about generating dollars. Yes they need to expand but i think 8 is the magic number. The 4 teams who get in will be proven money generators. That is how i believe a one loss Bama would get in over an undefeated Baylor or Minnesota.
    If 6 is good enough for the NFC and AFC playoffs, 6 is good enough for college thats my thinking

11. Member
    I just hope we don't have to play Alabama again until the NC game if we are in it.

Bama should be spanked way down. Buck Fama. If they were playing the Taliban I’d have to root against them stilll.
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
    If 6 is good enough for the NFC and AFC playoffs, 6 is good enough for college thats my thinking
    Someone gets a bye in the second round with 6 wouldn't they?

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Alabama could finally fall because of their crappy non conference schedule and a top heavy SEC... Their best win would be against Auburn, but if Auburn loses to Georgia this weekend and tumbles... What's Alabama signature win???... New Mexico St. or Western Carolina???... Looks like they'll be Sugar Bowl bound, but even that'll depend on who wins the SEC championship... Dan
    Wishfull thinkin

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nvpalletguy View Post
    Wishfull thinkin
    So who's there best win to date???... Dan

awful early to be fighting about it

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    So who's there best win to date???... Dan
    A 6-3 Texas A&M team. Bama's strength of schedule is not very impressive. But then again...they are in the ALMIGHTY sec.

18. Member
    Vols not in, no, but they still beat Ky.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    They win out and beat OSU in Big 10 title game and they'll be in.
    As a long term Gopher fan.. I LOL @ the thought of the Gophers winning out. They got two though games left vs Iowa & Wisconsin and there's ZERO chance they beat Ohio in the playoff. I think the Gophers finish the season with 2 losses and get into a pretty good bowl game.

Don't even spend the brain power thinking about situations where they are in the CFP.
    I come from the land of the ice and snow.
    YouTube: PunchFishing

Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    So wait.....you all think if minnesota beats Iowa, Wisconsin, AND OHIO STATE....goes undefeated, and wins the big 10 championship they get left out?????? LOL!!!!!!!!
    This. People really think this? If that happened, I'd be a little more inclined to believe some of the other conspiracy theories floating around out there!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast