Lake Okeechobee place to stay ?

Me and a buddy would like to come down in Feb. for two weeks. We have some friends staying at the Twin Palms Resort . Me and my buddy need a safe place to stay any help would be helpful. Thanks

2. Member
    North Lakes Estates is really nice. It fills up fast though.

If they dont stop the relentless spraying, you may want to consider another lake.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21xTriton05 View Post
    If they dont stop the relentless spraying, you may want to consider another lake.
    No kidding, just terrible what they have done to the lake.

5. Member
    Search motels in area you are headed too,most of them cater too bass boaters etc.on the north end pier two is used a lot and close too ramps,restaurants and bait shops,large parking area

6. Member
    Lakeport Resort. It’s less than a mile from Twin Palms. Clean, safe and power for charging as long as you have cords and reasonable prices

7. Member
    I was there last week, lake looked better than it did this time last year, and the year before that to me. We had 29# for 2 days and the Winners had #32. Not huge stringers by any means, but the conditions were pretty terrible. I for one was at least slightly encouraged by the condition of the lake as I saw it, still a long way to go, but a little improvement is better than none.