Winterization question

Three weeks ago I winterized my 2018 G2 using the evinrude gauge. I filled the boat with fuel afterwards. I got home and realized I didnt add any seafoam or Startron to the fuel. Do I need to add a stabilizer and restart the motor and run it for a few minutes or is it okay as is? If I need to add stabilizer and run boat, do I start the motor normally after winterizing?
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Yes, I would, use Evinrude products, 2+4 works quite well on the G2 motors.

3. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    To answer your last question, yes, you start the engine normally after winterizing. I winterized mine last week, but it got up to 50 yesterday with light wind, so I went for it and fished a few hours. Engine started instantly, as it has all year, and then I winterized it again when it went back on the trailer.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    To answer your last question, yes, you start the engine normally after winterizing. I winterized mine last week, but it got up to 50 yesterday with light wind, so I went for it and fished a few hours. Engine started instantly, as it has all year, and then I winterized it again when it went back on the trailer.
    Thank you.
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins