Finally got to the lake

Made it out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Ended up fishing about 4 hours each time and had 55 nice ones for the three days. Saturday had BBC member Eyra kid with me and he outfished me, pretty good crappie fisherman for a bass guy!! Waiting on some pics from my other bud we took on saturday. Supposed to get really cold then back to the 50's by next friday so hope to get em again next weekend.

Last edited by D.O.C. 989; 11-10-2019 at 05:45 PM.

2. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Good deal. I've been wearing em out about every other day here.

Dale Sinclair original

3. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    very nice. My focus has been on hunting as of lately but im ready to get back on the water soon.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Made it out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Ended up fishing about 4 hours each time and had 55 nice ones for the three days. Saturday had BBC member Eyra kid with me and he outfished me, pretty good crappie fisherman for a bass guy!! Waiting on some pics from my other bud we took on saturday. Supposed to get really cold then back to the 50's by next friday so hope to get em again next weekend.

Had a good time fishing with you. I couldn't have caught a one without you putting us right on them! Thanks again for taking me.
    Fished yesterday with my die-hard buddy at a different lake east. Only boat on the water for some reason. Much tougher day. Mostly dinks. We could see the bigger ones with his Livescope, and they weren't playing.