Thread: Wow

Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar

Thumbs Up Wow

What a great time I had at our Rally this weekend. So great to see old friends and make some new ones. Thanks to some fantastic Arkansas sponsors Rothwell marine, Real Deal Tungsten, Poor Man Custom Lures and Bass Mafia Tackle. I believe everyone there got goodies. We may have started a new tradition of Pizza night(which everyone seemed to like) When I get caught up here at home, I will get results posted. Thanks to all that showed up and all the help everyone provided.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

Pizza was good. But the KFC is kicking my butt. Lol. Thanks to all the sponsors it was a blast like usual.

Geoff and i had a great time I want to thank all the sponsors for all the prizes and Gene for running the show

Definitely had a great time, even tho first day it rained so hard I seen a school of shad go swimming by the window, then when I could finally get out on water, there was so much mud, you could see deer tracks where they’d walked across river, and fished for 2 days without catching a fish, but had great time visiting with everyone, having breakfast bar where you stayed let us all meet together in mornings and having our dinners there in evening was convenient and I think everyone showed up to all, thanks to our sponsors for some really great prizes, and Gene for getting this set up for us, and Quality Inn for allowing us to use their breakfast room for our gathering (even tho they found surprises under their advertising boxes on the tables).
    Team buymyownluresandstuff

Awesome time for sure. Proud of Kevin and Brian hanging out and keeping up with the semi-young guns. We really appreciate all our sponsors and i have supported atleast 3 already. Great prizes and great fun.
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com