Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Jeff, you can do anything you think is needed. If you don't think the Lithiums like being charged with the minn Kota disconnect the whole thing and sell it. You can get another single unit charger for the AGM. My angle here was to see if you actually needed to change anything or not. I always like simple solutions. Good Luck Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Jeff, you can do anything you think is needed. If you don't think the Lithiums like being charged with the minn Kota disconnect the whole thing and sell it. You can get another single unit charger for the AGM. My angle here was to see if you actually needed to change anything or not. I always like simple solutions. Good Luck Bob
    Thanks Bob, I just wanted basically make sure by pulling the fuse on the MinnKota I wouldn't be hurting it. Thanks again.
    2019 BassCat Puma FTD, Honda 250, Croxton Razor 4XL,Garmin Force, Power Pole Blades & Charge, Atlas JP, Ionic 36v Lithium, K2 Energy Lithium NoCo GenPro10x1, All Garmin Electronics with PanOptics LiveScope

jefflhoman.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12