New Skeeter owner !

I finally pulled the trigger on my first glass boat. Took out my 2019 Skeeter zx225 today and im impressed. Funny question though where is the fire extinguisher located on them?
    2019 Skeeter ZX225
    Tempest Plus 25p prop
    112 Minn Koda Ultrex I-Piolet Link

Quote Originally Posted by BassbossG3 View Post
    I finally pulled the trigger on my first glass boat. Took out my 2019 Skeeter zx225 today and im impressed. Funny question though where is the fire extinguisher located on them?

It might be in rod locker....some dealers mount them to floor in front of driver's seat...I am not a fan of that. I mounted mine in starboard side locker beside day box

3. Member
    They don't come with one. That's extra.

4. Member
    Mine came with one not mounted. Check with your dealer. No extra

5. Member
    Mine was in port rod locker, law says it has to have one, that's like chevy charging extra for seat belts

6. Member
    My 2018 ZX200 didn't come with one. Probably up to the dealer.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

7. Member
    every boat I bought came with one 3rd boat , maybe dealer forgot to put it in

8. Member
    I got my zx 225 two weeks ago! Any thoughts on how you guys put tackle in the front? Just looking for ideas, I’m leaning towards just boxes in the team rod box and rods on the sides. Maybe finesse on one side and power fishing on the other...

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamcl View Post
    I got my zx 225 two weeks ago! Any thoughts on how you guys put tackle in the front? Just looking for ideas, I’m leaning towards just boxes in the team rod box and rods on the sides. Maybe finesse on one side and power fishing on the other...
    i just got 2019 zx225 back in April, i have loaded all my rods in the center team box,bait casters in one side and spinning rods in the other, and you still have some room in the bottom to keep your go to, bags of baits, I keep all of my other boxes in the port and starboard side boxes, and anything i use a lot of i keep in the day boxes. after you get accustomed to the lay out it works pretty dog gone good.
    Chris
    2019 Skeeter zx 225

10. Member
    So far I've put all my boxes in the middle team box and my rods in the port rod locker box. I loaded the other side with my plastics. The back box is loaded with PFDs, tie off lines, and fire extinguisher. The other back box is empty for anyone that fishes with me.
    2019 Skeeter ZX225
    Tempest Plus 25p prop
    112 Minn Koda Ultrex I-Piolet Link

11. Member
    18 zx225 here. I pulled the trays from the port side box and put rods in there. All 3700 boxes in middle compartments, life jackets in front starbord side and misc in other starbord side box. Rear starbord is for jumper cables, tools, tp and misc. Rear port is all bulk soft plastics and whatever I am using for the day is in day boxes along with other small items like dye, scale, scent, lure knocker, leader line etc. I do not like the coffin lids, I wish it was 1 big lid.

12. Member
    Thanks for the feedback! I’m excited to figure it out.