Thread: Bye Bye Bullet

Bye Bye Bullet

I haven't been very active in the Forums in a long time, life’s been busy etc.

Anyway , sold my Bullet. I was about to post it and a friend came got it before I even listed it.

Two boats you can always sell FAST if you need too, a Bullet and an Allison.

Anyway just wanted to share some of the amazing times and things I had with my Bullet.

1. My Son Caught his first Fish in my Bullet.
    2. My Bullet withstood heavy currents, nasty nasty weather rescuing people with it during Hurricane Harvey
    3. Raced it and got Rookie of the Year in 2016 in DSRA and also Runner up high points champion for the class
    4. Fished many many Tournaments in it and my Partner and myself got Angler of the Year awards last season in a local Tourney League. (Fished some out of his boat also but mine too)

ANYWAY was just sitting here thinking of some of the memorable moments I’ve had in life as a Bullet owner , and thought I’d share and maybe ask what some of everyone else’s memorable Bullet owner memories were?

It was a great Boat, and always took everything I threw at it and came asking for more.

Thank You Bullet Boats, for Building such a quality dependable , lovable boat.

It will be missed!

Sad to hear that, Robert! Life does intervene sometimes. A lot of good memories in that Bullet! Ones you can keep for a lifetime.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    Sad to hear that, Robert! Life does intervene sometimes. A lot of good memories in that Bullet! Ones you can keep for a lifetime.
    Yes sir, life’s been rough but will always have the memories.

One Foot in front of the other one step at a time keep chunking along.

Sold the drag last year and the bullet Last week.

Still got my dads Skeeter, it needs a lot of work but I should be able to get it on the water in a few months to take the kid fishing still at least but maybe not. It might be a lost cause.

I’ll piece something together to take him fishing in here soon.

Really gonna miss my 15” motor the most though

That’d be a good little project to work on. Also I’ve never forgot about the pm I sent ya. I’ll get ahold of ya sometime.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

5. Member
    If I can get some time, I'll come down and take you fishing, dam nice thing you did during the hurricane and the floods, don't know too many people how would take their bass boat out to help people in that type of situation, I miss my 2004 and 2001 Bullets sometimes, sorry to hear,hope things get better

6. Member
    90 5.0, send me a PM sometime and y'all can come with me

7. Member
    Thanks guys.

Really really wish wish I had more and better racing and fishing vids and pics now.

Looking back there are almost none,never stopping to take the time to take pics and videos

Anyway there is only this one I have.

Boat always had killer hole-shot. Lots of work getting it to leave like that.

It was a very nice boat robert. Hope to see you again soon!

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    It was a very nice boat robert. Hope to see you again soon!
    Thanks bud, I’m still around won’t be racing for a while(boats anyway, my buddies got a drag car I go to the track with from time to time)

you’d shoot me if you knew how cheap the boat went. But it needed to move fast and cash waving front of you makes you do crazy things lol

10. Banned
    Sad to see you finally had to let it go Robert. I tried to buy it from you right after Harvey when you had mentioned selling it. I was in college and had never owned a bullet at that point. I have now had several. The memories and friends I’ve made are priceless.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-racer View Post
    Sad to see you finally had to let it go Robert. I tried to buy it from you right after Harvey when you had mentioned selling it. I was in college and had never owned a bullet at that point. I have now had several. The memories and friends I’ve made are priceless.
    Bullet and Allison owners seem to be some of the best around.

Made many good good friends with them too

12. Member
    That is what has drawn me to a bullet, i dont see many around central arkansas.

13. Member
    Exactly!! Also one of the best made boats available