Thread: Conditions

Conditions

I never been to the upper bay, thinking about giving it a try tmrw Sunday. Wind forecast is 5 to 10 SW, what does that mean for conditions tmrw?
    Anyone know the water temp

It's always windier than forecast. I haven't been there in a month and am heading out tomorrow too. Shouldn't be bad though with that wind. Look for me in a black and red Phoenix 921. I'll at least give you an on the water report. Tight lines.
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

Conditions this morning were brutally cold. The wind stayed pretty calm though which helped with not freezing to death. This cold front did have an effect on the fish but there was one limit caught in our 9 boat club tnx. Should of been two limits as my 5th came unbuttoned 15' from the boat. I had 13.42 with 4 and the lunker, a 4.92. The one that got off was 3 plus. The winner had 17.65 and everyone one else was back there with 8+ or less. Had to fish slow and the wood bite was almost non existent.
    Good luck, there is a money tnx happening tomorrow out on the NE out of Anchor.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

What series is fishing tomorrow?
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

5. Member
    Chester co is have a open on the 16th at Anchor

Hey Scott, you still owe me a rub rail. Let me know when you get it in please and I'll bring the boat over..
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.