98 Nitro 896 DC Summit

Does anyone have a diagram of how the livewell should be plummed? When I move the levers to recir it doesn't do anything. The pump does come one and I checked the cables and they are moving the valves. I haven't had the boat long so I am not sure if anything has been changed.

2. Banned
    Can't help you out with a plumbing diagram but more than likely the rubber flapper in your livewell valve is wore out. Put some water in your livewell with the garden hose and see if the valve when in the open/fill position will let water drain out. And if it will stop the draining of water in the closed/recir position.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mxmike View Post
    Can't help you out with a plumbing diagram but more than likely the rubber flapper in your livewell valve is wore out. Put some water in your livewell with the garden hose and see if the valve when in the open/fill position will let water drain out. And if it will stop the draining of water in the closed/recir position.
    I will try that once it gets above freezing temps outside. Do you know if when the valve that fills is closed does it recir to the pass side top hose? I haven't pulled the batteries to see what the piping looks like.

Flo rite has diagrams on different configurations I found useful.
    I replaced the valve parts on my 2000
    882 because it wouldn't hold water very well.
    Life is kinda hard but it's
    better than the other options .. er ..option !