Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar

Thumbs down Latest ATT upgrade/charge......

So who has gotten the additional data and extra $10 added to their bill??? Got the email the other day and just read an aritcle tonight where ATT says there is no way to opt out of the $10 increase.......that's bullshit....if wanted you can change the plan so i guess thats one "way" to opt out......Its only me and my wife on the bill but i'm in the middle of swapping my phone over to Altice Mobile and hopefully it will be completed in the next few days and that will be one less phone on ATT and will be saving some money.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

I'm lucky over here. I put 500,000 dong on my phone (about $20) and that buys me 60GB of data and all of my phone calls. That $20.00 lasts me for about two months. And when I come back to the US for a few weeks it just sits there so I don't waste any money when I can't use my Vietnam SIM card.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    I'm lucky over here. I put 500,000 dong on my phone (about $20) and that buys me 60GB of data and all of my phone calls. That $20.00 lasts me for about two months. And when I come back to the US for a few weeks it just sits there so I don't waste any money when I can't use my Vietnam SIM card.
    That is a lot of illicit pictures.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    500,000 dongs on your phone? They must be little dongs.

Nevermind, your location is Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    So who has gotten the additional data and extra $10 added to their bill??? Got the email the other day and just read an aritcle tonight where ATT says there is no way to opt out of the $10 increase.......that's bullshit....if wanted you can change the plan so i guess thats one "way" to opt out......Its only me and my wife on the bill but i'm in the middle of swapping my phone over to Altice Mobile and hopefully it will be completed in the next few days and that will be one less phone on ATT and will be saving some money.....
    Yep, got that notice the other day $5 for 3 gig I don’t need. Must be preparing for the over charges they’re about to have to pay out.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

6. Member
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    That is a lot of illicit pictures.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Dropped ATT years ago, got tired of not being able to directly contact their customer service. Never have missed them. Just me personally, but I don't "bundle" services (phone, TV, security, etc.) with anyone. I think this helps to create monopolies.

8. Member
    ATT.

9. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    That's a lot of dongs to have on your phone but to each their own.

Dale Sinclair original

10. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Ding Dong....

11. Member
    They were just fined 60 million on Tuesday for throttling date over a certain usage

12. Member
    ATT charges you a $20 monthly internet phone service fee, when you only have a mobile hot spot sim card and not a phone on the account. I'll never use any ATT services.

13. Banned
    Once again I am the exception to the ATT hated giant. My fixed wireless is $50 a month for 430GB which I use around 80 and have never gone over, my cell usage plan is unlimited but they can throttle you down after 40GB which I never come close to using. I did read the fine print before accepting any of these offers and I agreed to get charged an extra $10.00 for going over these data caps. Even if i did I wouldn't kick anyone else in the nuts for doing it much less whine about it like I fell off my tricycle.

14. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    ATT raised my home phone(push button for mom) and Internet from $55 to $75 this past month. Call and ask for Att Retention for help. They dropped my bill back down to $45 plus taxes etc.I will post the # when I get to my phone again(truck).

15. Member
    ATT has got to be the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. My bill has not been what I was told it would be from day one. Can't wait for contract to end I will be done with them and go back to straight talk.

16. Member
    They got me as well. Gave me 15 more gig I don’t need. Currently still on a mobile share plan that gets 20 gig for the price of 10 with rollover. I’d rather that keep the 15 extra gig. I’ll just start turning WiFi off and actually using my data. I’ll look for other option next year when it’s time for a 5g phone.

17. Member
    All of them are money grapplers. Just takes them time to figure out how to get it.
    Praying for a Cure

Well Sprint sucks, we switched from ATT, studied their map, tried to ensure we had coverage. Well that did not work out well. We will go back to ATT, when it makes $ sense.

19. Member
    We made the switch from AT&T to Cricket several years ago, same towers, same service $70.00 a month for 2 phones.
    Jerry "Rat-L-Trap" Lehman
    Never Enough "Traps"
    Triton TR-21 Merc Optimax 225
    Living Life Large at Toledo Bend

20. Member
    I had AT&T, never used all my minutes a month. They want to give my more and raise my bill. Bill was over $100 a month for 2 phones. Usually had to call them every month for over charges. Went with Consumer cellular for $40 a month, same amount of minutes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast