verado flow torq nut torq

Hey guys new to the mercury world here just got a 2018 blazer 625 pro elite with a 250 verado pro 2018. have a 6inch atlas plate with a 27 bravo xs labbed finish. How much torq should the nut have to secure the prop? What height are you guys running if anyone has a verado on theirs would love some info came out of a javelin with a ficht 225 thanks

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Please take a few moments to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

Need to know which propshaft your engine runs in order to accurately answer.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    sorry just so excited to be on the mercury family forgot 2b478760 is the serial number its a 2018 pro250 water pressure is 18psi at 6300 rpm

4. Member
    Not sure how it will compare to your Blazer but, on my 2018 Lynx with 250 Verado Pro prop to pad I run is 2-1/2". Running a Ronnie Gilbert 24 Fury 3 blade.

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If your Flo-Torq Hub Kit has the Conical Filler Sleeve in the GEARCASE side, 100 lbs/ft is the correct torque.

There are several other possible hub configurations as well, most of which use 55 lbs/ft.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor