New Nitro Z20 Auto Bilge.

Just went out a couple days ago for the first 2 hour break-in of the 250 4S. The first 20 minutes were great, right up until the rpm gauge froze at 3000. Had a good idea where 4500 rpm range was so completed break in. Then checked all equipment and found that the auto bilge pump indicator light was not working. The one on the panel when you toggle from manual, and the red light on the dash. Should the panel light go on when I toggle between it? Should the red light gone on also, or is everything off, and the both lights come on when water is detected? I assume the light should go on, and you have to select the auto setting. Yes?

Thanks

2. Member
    Curious to hear the answer to your question as I'm picking a 20 up on the 23rd of this month. How did it run for you?

3. Member
    Ran amazing. Definite chine walk around 66mph. Once I get an accurate rpm gauge I will work on that. The porposing is also something I need to figure out.

4. Member
    Very nice. That's good to hear

The red light will only turn on when the auto bilge is on. There are no switches to control it.
    Collision Consultants of Akron--- Marine Fiberglass repair and electronic installer 3309333230

Yes, as greens stated. There is no switch for an auto bilge pump, in comes on automatically when enough water is in the bilge, then the light will come on.

Very handy if you have the boat tied up somewhere getting rained on....
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

7. Member
    Thanks guys. Dealer was not sure. They assumed there was a manual, auto, and off.