Good Humminbird installers around Knoxville or Chattanooga

Planning on having new units installed on my boat. I’m not going to do it so looking for good installers in the area.

2. Banned
    He's about 4 hours from you but the best I have ever seen. Does work out of his home shop but I've seen a couple of boats there that are on TV occasionally. If it's a small job he will talk you out of bringing it, or try to talk you out of it. He has had three folks from farther than you this year. I sent him two of them and they aren't disappointed.

If straight shooters bother you don't call him..... lol

I had so many interference issues with a bow mounted Helix 12 DI unit that was installed at the factory when I ordered my boat. After trying all suggested fixes by Humminbird support, I finally reached out to the HB regional rep. He told me of two installers that he considered the best in the Country. One of which was Hitec Outdoors. Hitec Outdoors is located in Benton, KY, and the owner Matt is an electrical engineer. I brought my boat to him and within 1 hour he had eliminated all the interference I was getting on my unit. He was very knowledgeable of Humminbird, Lowrance and Garmin units, and sells all three of these brands. I also have a Minn Kota Ultrex 112 unit that developed a faulty motherboard. He accurately diagnosed and fixed this issue under warranty. He is also a Minn Kota dealer. I highly recommend him for installation and trouble shooting of HB and Minn Kota products, based on my personal experiences. the phone# for Hitec is (217) 527-1900.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralbertina View Post
    I had so many interference issues with a bow mounted Helix 12 DI unit that was installed at the factory when I ordered my boat. After trying all suggested fixes by Humminbird support, I finally reached out to the HB regional rep. He told me of two installers that he considered the best in the Country. One of which was Hitec Outdoors. Hitec Outdoors is located in Benton, KY, and the owner Matt is an electrical engineer. I brought my boat to him and within 1 hour he had eliminated all the interference I was getting on my unit. He was very knowledgeable of Humminbird, Lowrance and Garmin units, and sells all three of these brands. I also have a Minn Kota Ultrex 112 unit that developed a faulty motherboard. He accurately diagnosed and fixed this issue under warranty. He is also a Minn Kota dealer. I highly recommend him for installation and trouble shooting of HB and Minn Kota products, based on my personal experiences. the phone# for Hitec is (217) 527-1900.
    Thanks for that information

5. Member
    DJs marine electronics

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bentrod202 View Post
    DJs marine electronics

Ditto for Johnny. http://www.djs-marine.com/

Bill