Anyone had any success ‘re-lettering’ their switch panel?

My buddy has a 2000 TR-21 and the lettering has worn off his switch panel to the point of you really can’t tell what switch is for what anymore. Anyone had any success with re-lettering it with stickers, engraving it, etc ??? I know there is a guy on here that makes the custom replacement panel and they are sweet looking. He’s like me though, strapped for cash as always and just seeing if there was another way first.

2. Member
    Metal or Plastic?
    I recently made a new switch plate from aluminum (replacing plastic) for my Nitro and will be taking it to the local trophy shop for text engraving.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinF View Post
    Metal or Plastic?
    I recently made a new switch plate from aluminum (replacing plastic) for my Nitro and will be taking it to the local trophy shop for text engraving.
    It’s the original ‘wood grain look’ plastic that Triton used. We’ve got a call into a local trophy/awards shop to see if they can possibly engrave it. I’m hoping they can help.

4. Member
    Had mine redone on my tr20 at a signs and lines company they even made the letters bolder. If you decide to go that route and can fine a company to rewrite your panel go to c&o marine they have all kinds of panels for triton and take a picture. once you get it done spray the panel several coats clear coating to prevent it from coming off. Hope this helps

5. Member
    You might want to talk to Chad at Ashmore Marine. He does a lot of panels for Triton boats any may have what you need or might can make one for you. His number is 931-628-1831 and the best way to contact him is text.

6. Member
    3D3A7F85-5D91-44A3-9940-04E6EB551B70.jpegHere’s the one I make guys. All the lettering is engraved into the back of the panel so they won’t ever rub or wear off like the factory panels do.