Orange Lake directions question

going up 41 from Hernando which road do I turn onto and what is the name of the launch ? Thanks. This old guy is thinking of getting adventurous

2. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Just scroll down to "Lake Orange/Lochloosa" and pick a ramp, enter your starting address and it should guide ya right to the spot! I assume you'd use Heagy Burry, but I have no real knowledge of the lake or ramp situation..

Directions to Florida Boat Ramps

Address of Heagy Burry ramp is 5040 NW 191 Place Orange Lake..... you would want to take 41 up to 40 and take 40 to 301, go north on 301 until 441 and 301 split, take 441 to 191 Place, you would be turning right on 191 Place and then about 1 mile down is ramp (dead end). Heagy is a steep ramp but in good shape and water level is good.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rtlgator View Post
    Heagy is a steep ramp

See Above.

thank you gentlemen, that's everything I needed. Y'all are the best

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    See Above.

Q: Could You describe it better?

A: "Hey Lady, what is the angle like at the Heagy Burry Ramp?

Unknown.jpeg

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    thank you gentlemen, that's everything I needed. Y'all are the best

Have You already fished out Hernando? I was wondering how the fishing was up that NW arm?

Q: Could You describe it better?

A: "Hey Lady, what is the angle like at the Heagy Burry Ramp?

Unknown.jpeg

Have You already fished out Hernando? I was wondering how the fishing was up that NW arm?
    NW arm, are you talking about Bellamy or Dodd ? Thinking of trying something new. All I fish is Hernando, the Todd and Dodd sections. That's the backyard and hard for this ole arse to travel Been hearing about Orange and thought I might venture forth. Lord knows I never make it to Lil Hendy

10. Banned
    Update?

nothing here, haven't been out in about a month.Back issues, weather,wife's doctor appointments,yard work, son arrives today till next Monday...….. you get the drift. Did have coffee with garage dog and sometimes next week hope to at least get into the back yard. How they biting for you ?

12. Banned
    **** JAZZ **** CALLING JAZZ ***

Jazz- The marine shop on 200 has a dual console Ranger™ in a forest green, do You know how much they're asking?

I've seen it the last 2 days driving to Ocala but each time I get stuck behind some TURD and by the County Line I'm ready to either pop-in and drink Lunch or strangle the snot out of somebody..

no idea,if your talking about Robbies I've given up on him. First he was moving to Georgia when the place sold. That's when he was supposed to work on the tracker.His hours are very inconsistent.Seems closed more than open. You are talking the place across from the helicopter, Roger ? Last time I tried calling a message told me the number is no longer available and there's no further info. Too bad.

Stopped @ Robbies and inquired about the green Ranger for you. Not for sale. It was in for repair.Up close it was pretty ruff.Old, gel coat was ugly and worn as was the carpet. Carpet looked like the golf course in Groundhog Day.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    Stopped @ Robbies and inquired about the green Ranger for you. Not for sale. It was in for repair.Up close it was pretty ruff.Old, gel coat was ugly and worn as was the carpet. Carpet looked like the golf course in Groundhog Day.
    Maybe the rain just cleaned it up? But then again I am an optimistic pessimist