Table Rock Question

Hey guys my wife and I are heading to the “Rock” for a last minute get away next week. Will probably go out of the Ridgedale area. I know very little about the lake. Wondering if there are any tips for locations, depths, lure choices you guys might have. Or are there any reputable guides that anyone would recommend, any that own Cats ?? I have heard that is most likely the clearest portion of the lake and am not opposed to burning some boat gas or towing to another area of the lake if fishing is possibly better. Also would be interested in the name of a local tackle shop, as my tackle supply is minimal for clear water.

Thanks in advance guys !!!

Bill

End of turns and docks early with a top water (Plopper fame). Every bluff end is a good start and hit those creeks turns

Good advice on the Shad and congregation as they feed on Shad now heavy going into winter.

Every piece of wood has a fish on it when there’s a flat.

Backs of the creek and anything with a defined channel.

Pretty simple stuff in the mid fall patterns.

3. Member
    Bill babler, Eric prey, or Pete Wenners for guides.

4. Member
    I go to TR at least 3-4 times a year and the lake can be fickle....BCB gives good advice. Don't discount the Ned Rig....the smallies just love it.

Where you are staying is a good area and many places to launch so you should not have to trailer anywhere....Long Creek Marina is in that area and there is great fishing in that part of the lake.....just around the corner south is a run out that hold a ton of Kentuckies,

If you want a guide check out Bill Babler.....http://whiteriveroutfitters.com/ I know Bill personally and he will get you on fish every time. And he lives just across the bridge on 86. Or you can use Buster Loving 417-335-0357.....another personal friend of mine that guides...

If you have any more questions drop me a note....have fun and enjoy the area

C4F

5. Member
    Thanks for the info guys !!! I will check it out.

Crazy 4 fishin ....Omaha Ne, guess we are neighbors, am in western Iowa.

Will probably put some Stabile in while I am down there before bringing the Kitty home to hibernate for the winter. Maybe some prop testing, still haven't broken 80 with my 350/Jag, should have long enough straight aways on that lake !!!

Thanks again guys !!! Bill