Thread: I drove it!

Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar

I drove it!

I had to stop by the Indian dealer, my sales man said "You got to see this"! He lead me outside where several sales and parts men were standing around the Challenger. One of them was getting ready to take off on it. They had just rolled it out of a van. I asked whens my turn, my salesman got me all signed in. I was the first customer to ride it.
    It was only a 15 minute ride, I still have so many questions about the ride. What I know is this bike is very fast. When I quickly twisted the throttle I could feel the G forces. And the Brembro / anti lock breaks work well.

2. Member
    Nice! I like the vintage Indian Chief.

Nice......looks like indian built a road glide....

Nice!

Nice.....and now how about a review?

Looks like Indian built a touring bike....with more HP and torque than most any, if not all, motorcycles in it's class/category.
    Last edited by Eyra1; 11-05-2019 at 06:46 PM.

ok im gonna be negative Nancy Harley snob...man that thing is Ugly in my opinion. To those that like them that's cool but no way for me. it looks like a road glide and a cyclops had a baby.
    I like some of the Indian bikes like the scout I think its a cool bike but the touring bikes I just really don't like the looks of them at all.
    No offence Rodney you put way more miles on yours than I probably ever will on mine and you got my respect for that big time but that one for me is a no thanks

7. Member
    Very nice! Dad had an Indian motorcycle when I was a small child. I have always ridden Hondas and a HD.

8. Member
    Sweet.

9. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    If they ever get off the ground more and establish a much bigger dealer network I think more people would buy an Indian. If I need a dealer on a trip for whatever reason chances are there is one not far. I’m not a Harley snob by any means even though it’s all I’ve ridden since 1986. I like all bikes and especially the Kawasaki dresser.

Im with Luke. That thing surpasses ugly. Looks like something buck Rogers would ride. ����

I'll have to see it in person before I make a decision on looks but I would like to see what the power is like. When I rode the Chieftain and rolled the throttle hard I was left asking where's the beef??