Spinnerbait Blades Help

I had no idea there were so many different spinner bait blades companies. What company makes your spinner bait blades and would you recommend them?

2. Member
    How many are you buying?

Allen

3. Member
    Hilldebrant

4. Member
    I know of 4, Lakeland, Worth, Hagen's, and Hildebrandt and any one of those are good. I use Worth for the majority of my baits but I've used the others as well and all are quality. Hildebrandt is who you go with if you want a high polished gold blade, they use 24k gold and the blades are polished to a mirror shine. Lakeland and Worth make great blades and both offer premium finishes but the sizing is a little different when you get to the larger sizes. Hagen's is great for painted finishes, they have much more in the way of colors and they paint both sides without special ordering. As I said, I use Worth because it is a 1 stop shop for me, I use their ball bearing swivels and their clevises along with the blades and beads.

All depends on the type of blade. Willow leafs I could care less about and use the cheapest thing I can find. However .... for my night fishing baits I will only use Hildebrandt because of the consistency and amount of vibration that they give. They aren't cheap, but they have proven (for me at least) to catch more fish.