Favorite grunt call?

What is your guys favorite grunt call? Thinking about trying a different one. I currently use the true talker by hs.

Bought a Primos Trophy Grunter this year, as my old Buck Roar kept locking up. Seemed to work great, as the only time I used it was to lure an eight point into muzzleloader range. He came in looking hard. Started at 150 yards in heavy brush, and ended up at 40, followed by a ride in the truck.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

3. Banned
    Got a old grunt call by Noel Feather that has been as good as it gets for many, many years. Have several different brands of newer ones and they are not even close.

4. Member
    I've been thinking about upgrading my old wood and plastic call with something more natural sounding although it has worked more than once. True Talker has a lot of fans and gets good reviews so I might invest the $18 for a test run. Not sure I want to haul the extra weight and you have to be comfortable with your masculinity to lug that phallus around.

5. Member
    I like the old Drury MAD grunt call. Works for me.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    Got a old grunt call by Noel Feather that has been as good as it gets for many, many years. Have several different brands of newer ones and they are not even close.
    I've got one of the old Noel Feather grunt calls also. Fantastic call. Not too deep. I've called in countless bucks with it. Have an old set of his rattling horns too. They sound fantastic.