2003 Yamaha vmax 200 hpdi questions

Yesterday I bought a 2003 Skeeter zx 200 with a Yamaha vmax 200 hpdi. Overall the boat and motor are in fantastic shape. The engine runs well and has good compression in all cylinders. The original owner traded it into the dealership I bought it from and they said it had sat for three weeks before I bought it. I plan on draining the gas and oil and filling both with new fresh stuff, as well as changing the plugs, lower unit oil, fuel and water separator and impeller.

My question is what type of fuel stabilizer and oil should I be running in the engine. And is there anything else that I should know about this motor or should be changing before I run it for the first time. Thanks in advance

2. Member
    Guys on here more mechanically inclines than me. I have the same motor but 225. Ring free, Yamalube and NGK spark plugs. Avoid ethanol if you can. I double dose mine with ring free if the gas needs to sit for a bit because of use

3. Member
    I run ring free, yamaha stabilizer, and cabelas semi synthetic oil.

Ring free, Penzoil premium plus, startron, and NGK plugs. 87 octane or greater.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,