Do new 4s come with digital trim sender ?

I have a 250 pro xs on order ‘ does it come stock with digital sending unit ? or is it extra $.....

2. Member
    I'm having one of those motors installed on Wednesday and best I can tell is that is an extra you purchase.
    GETFISHED !!!

Mine came with it. The digital water pressure sending unit is extra.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    It will have a Digital Sensor- and the engine can output BOTH Digital AND Analog signals.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Can you use the analog and digital signal at the same time? Ie my new boat will have a trim gauge in the dash but im gonna install a mercmonitor as well. Will both work or you hav to choose?
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

6. mikesxpress
    Roy they will both work.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    Roy they will both work.
    How do you make them both work. My analog gauge does not work but the smartcraft digital does. Would rather have the analog work.

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzard01 View Post
    How do you make them both work. My analog gauge does not work but the smartcraft digital does. Would rather have the analog work.
    Open a separate thread, and provide your engine info (good idea to include a picture of your instruments/wiring).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

9. Member
    When I had my new 4-Stroke rigged they told me I would need to choose analog or digital. I went with digital through the smartcraft gauge.
    Allen

2011 Ranger Z520
    2020 Mercury 4-Stroke Pro XS 250

Rebel Bass Club

http://rebelbass.webstarts.com/

Gone Fishing

10. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    For the V6/V8 models, there are two options for ANALOG (Digital is automatically live/functional):

-Analog Instrument harness from the ENGINE to the console (this is a new harness specific to these new models)

-A Gender-Bender and an Analog Instrument Harness (driven from a J-Box under the console).

The PCM 112 contains an Analog Interface (no additional AGI is required).