Santee water levels

I have been monitoring the water levels over the last month or so. Have yall not gotten much rain out of the last 2 systems or are they keeping the water levels down for some reason?
    2011 21xrd
    2011 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    Really haven't had enough rain to do anything. They lowered the water thinking that hurricane Dorian was going to make a direct hit. Most of the rain fell at the coast and we never did get much rain after that.

Fished a T out of Packs and was really bad. Actually got my boat stuck on top of a stump, just idling was dangerous!

3. Member
    The lake should rise slowly. The santee river at 601 bridge is up 2 1/2-3 ft since last week.

4. Member
    It’s coming up at 95 to

Quote Originally Posted by g-string View Post
    It’s coming up at 95 to
    If it gets to 95,we got a problem!

How you doing Inky?
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelsore View Post
    How you doing Inky?
    Thanks for asking Reelsore.I’am fine,weighed 188 lbs the day of surgery (May 2nd),200 eight days (fluid)later when they released me.They gave me meds to take for the fluid & I dropped to 168-170 in 10 days & have maintained that weight since.I was released by my surgeon on the 1st visit to him about 10 days after the surgery.My cardiologist released me on my 1st visit in early Sept.He told me “see you in a year”.I fished two 1/2 days last week & we caught & released 28 (mostly small).It felt good to get back out,had not been on the water since the end of April.Oh,I didn’t mention,my 1st bite 10 minutes after we started fishing,8 lbs.I still do rehab 3 days a week,on my own,like it & good for me.I will slowly get back into fishing more but will be at a different pace,like I will only be 75 in about a month.Man,you ask me a simple question & I write a book,go figure.😄

Glad to hear that you're doing well, Inky!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Glad to hear that you're doing well, Inky!
    Thank you Jeff.We are cold here,but sure glad I”am not in Ohio.

10. Member
    I saw the picture of the Big un. You looked happy to be back out there.