Thread: MLF

MLF

Just saw the MLF schedule for next year and Raleigh is on the schedule for April.

2. Banned
    I seen that.

3. Banned
    Yep, DREWTICK popped it on here yesterday on the other thread. I thought they would be back after talking with severalof them at Falls, Jordan & Harris. Gary Klein was very impressed and so was Kelly Jordan.

4. Member
    Yes if is, My contact in MLF ownership said Raleigh ponied up the funds thinking MLF would cave and reduce its required funds.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbill View Post
    Yes if is, My contact in MLF ownership said Raleigh ponied up the funds thinking MLF would cave and reduce its required funds.
    Wonder if it was public money or any from the Raleigh Sports Alliance (the folks that are trying to bring soccer and already bring stuff like the Triathlon we see out at Jordan). If it was public we should be able to find it on the Budget disclosure Ral has to make available. The issue there is they make you go downtown to do it. No online availability (gee you think that is on purpose?)

6. Member
    these guys bring the money into town when anglers like us that had the dream of being a professional anglers. I had the oppurtunity to spend countless hours with Jacob Powroznik, Jacob Wheeler, and Mark Daniels. You wouldn't believe how much money these guys drop in different states, along with visitors from miles away to come and see this thing go down. Its a sight to experience. Wish they would fish Newbern NC