Weiss lake: campground on the water?

Is there a place on Weiss Lake I can tent camp and pull my boat up on shore by my campsite? I hate having to launch and load every day. If not can someone recommend a waterfront motel where I can also rent a slip?

It’s hard to tell if a place is decent from the web and a lot of them only have a dinky Facebook page last updated years ago. All recommendation appreciated.

2. Member
    Do a search for Big Oak Campground....I have just rode by them on the water...so not sure what they have ...but it look very clean

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transdep1 View Post
    Do a search for Big Oak Campground....I have just rode by them on the water...so not sure what they have ...but it look very clean
    Thanks for the tip but it appears Big Oak only does year-round rentals. Otherwise it looks great.

4. Member
    Bay Springs Country Inn. They have an area for tent camping and I believe you can pull your boat up on shore by the camping area. They also have boat rental slips. Nice place and the owner and her son were very helpful to our group when we were there.