lake ontario this weekend

any one into dragging tubes 11 nm nnw of Oswego Friday the following from noaa

West storm force winds to 50 knots diminishing to 30 knots. Showers likely in the morning, then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Waves 18 to 23 feet subsiding to 10 to 13 feet. Waves occasionally around 29 feet.

that would be something spectacular to see

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    29 footers .. nice reminds me of "the perfect strom movie" I picture a bass boat trying to run up that wall of water... same outcome as the movie. The Great lakes are no joke. I heard in the BFL guys that ran to the lake got caught in some rouge 10 footers I can Imagine. all that risk for what exactly...6k?

3. Member
    i can not even think in real life a 29 foot wave on ontario, i saw 12 to 16 on erie and thought that was crazy .......29 unreal. oh and for dragging tubes you better jump up to 3/4 oz heads in that weather.....lol

4. Member
    Buoy information in middle of the Lake said 22 footers ..... just throw the drift sock out or extend the drift paddles

5. Member
    Yep, the Great Lakes are no joke.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

I think FLW may decide to send them! (anyone that fished the BFL up here, will get this)

7. Moderator
    Vince Dart- Jim Thorpe PA