Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Get-em Rude...only other thing I want to add is that in support of them I changed the message in my profile to #FLW lives matter

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Wait just a damn minute!.

I’m a fan of Andrew Upshaw and congrats on the win. mlflw released a video of how he won and frankly, it pissed me off! Upshaw states he keyed on smallmouth (smart) because local tournament fishermen wouldn’t. He clearly spells it out! Locals won’t go for 18” smallmouth and less pressured. mlflw anglers got a free handicap placard from kdfwr and only had to catch 15” smallmouth.

kdfwr pissed on the locals for $16 g? Nah, piss on kdfwr and those needing special exemptions to catch fish.
    This is spot on!!!!
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

3. Member
    Everyone always has a different view when its not in their backyard...
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by nightbasser View Post
    Everyone always has a different view when its not in their backyard...
    LOL - I am going to head down there and post a bunch of pictures of 15" smallmouth, see who I can trigger.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    LOL - I am going to head down there and post a bunch of pictures of 15" smallmouth, see who I can trigger.
    ... It'll be a 10 pager for sure... Dan

6. Member
    If I was a Cumberland local I’d be more upset about some of the local guides down there that put the knife to a limit of keeper smallmouth for their customers. I know it’s legal but it’s sure doing more harm to the fishery than allowing a tournament to catch and release 15” smallmouth.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    Plenty take pics of them that size which I don’t have a clue why when they won’t even keep, but if you put them in your livewell to save to take pics later before you release them you deserve what you get & hopefully if you do you get what’s coming. Since you like stirring the pot so much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123