Question F90 - No electrical power

I have a Yamaha F90 (2009) that seems to have lost power to the motor. No starter noise or tilt trim (can't even hear solenoids clicking). Battery cables appear good and battery shows 12.8v. Fuses are all fine. Any thoughts on where to start on this model of engine? I assume I need to look for loose connections but I don't really know what ones to look for. Any other ideas?

Thanks!
    TommyBass

2. Member
    Tommy did you remove and clean and inspect your battery cable terminals and posts?? Sounds like one may be loose. You may need to take your battery to a car shop and have them load test it to see if it is good or not.

I did not test the battery... yet. Makes the most sense, other than every other 12v accessory runs fine on it, and I don't even hear the solenoid clicking or engine even remotely try to start. That is my first plan, but I think I'll hit a quick wall there. Been doing a little internet research and not finding much on this model specifically.

UPDATE:
    Replaced battery (it was a 2015 anyway). Still same problem. Red cable on starter shows 12 v when you test to ground. Still doesnt try to turn over and trim still dead. Ground maybe, unsure where to start there? Any other ideas?

5. Banned
    Start tracing back, pull cowling off and see if there is any power to the motor. You probably blew a fuse, there may be a main fuse that's under cowling.

Finally figured it out. No fuses were blown. Tilt / trim did not work at either location so I knew the motor had no power. Ended up pulling the main ground by the starter, sanding it down and putting it back, and everything took right off. It didn't look bad at all, I just think it was a pinch loose or something and not allowing a full connection.

Thanks everyone for the help!