Allison flats boat.

I have been toying with the idea of taking my xb2003 to florida to fish some around the bays and flats. I've also been looking for used boats, fresh or salt water, up to about $7000 to use instead.
    I was on fb market place and saw an add for a allison flats boat. Late 80's model with a 200hp if I remember correctly. I didn't know allison made a flats boat. I asked the fella if it was an xtb21 hull with a different top cap and he said yes.
    He was asking $17,000 so it's way out of my price range anyhow but do any of you guys know anything about an allison flats boat?

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Allison did not build a Flats boat. Maybe one day but that one was a home job it seems
    www.bassboatelectronics.com

2008 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Merc 250 Pro XS

Knoxville, TN

3. Member
    I didn't think so. I would post some of the pics of it but you know how that is on this site. It's on fb market place if your curious. It kinda looks like it has the "wings" in the back and the bottom of the hull in the front looks like my boat but it doesn't have the allison nose.

4. Moderator
    Chad2002 is correct, Darris has talked about it but never built any flats boats to date.

5. Member
    I’m not on FB really anymore, but someone years ago turned an old XTB21 into a “flats”
    Fishing redfish and Trought boat basically years ago saw picks of it way back when.

Thats probubaly it.

White and maroon maybe iirc??

6. Member
    It's a white and blue one. If one of you guys that can post pics will pm me your number I'll text you the add and 2 pics if y'all are interested in seeing it.