Lightbulb Genesis Live - NEW capabilities!

Hello everybody! I’ve started putting out a series of tutoring videos about working with the program GenesisLiveTool at free access. It allows:

1. Combine Genesis data obtained from different sources (friends’ chart plotters, your own data stored in different folders, etc.) into a combined depth map.
    2. Load shoreline data into Genesis, thereby enhancing depth mapping capabilities raising it to a new level.
    3. Edit Genesis maps through other programs (Notepad, Excel and multitude of map editors).
    4. Create a Genesis map from recorded logs.
    5. It could be something else, it’s up to your creative abilities.

I use the program on my device starting from spring, haven’t observed any issues. Yet, I highly advise to save back-up copies of the original GenesisLive folder stored on SD-card (just in case).

Link to the video (link for downloading the program in the video description):

Last edited by Rafael; 11-03-2019 at 09:48 AM.

2. Member
    Hello! The next part of the video on my channel. I’ll show easy and quick way to draw large shoreline areas for Genesis Live system.
    If you have any questions, pls ask. Also, I would like to receive feedback from those who used the program.

3. Member
    Very interesting. I haven`t had the time to test any of your aplications yet, thus no comments. :)

4. Member
    I have finished work on the next GLT version (you can find the link for downloading in the description below the video). The improvements:

1. Better folder selection window. More convenient.
    2. Optimized algorithms. Speed ​​increased significantly.
    3. In the old version, in case of multiple conversions back and forth, a small number of points disappeared. Fixed. I tried converting data 5 times - everything is in place. I also made sure of the accuracy of coordinates during multiple conversions.

The program greatly increased in size - I switched to another framework, do not pay attention.

5. Member
    Very interesting. I wonder if you have support to combine also Sonarchart Live data to Genesis Live in pipeline?

6. Member
    I do not have Sonarchart Live, and have never used it. If you send me a sample of sonarchart data, I can check. You can find my email in the program

7. Member
    I never see the link for the download?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acwd1950 View Post
    I never see the link for the download?
    I place the actual link in the description of the video on YouTube. Now the link is http://bit.ly/32lOIu6