USA Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv with Transducer-Thoughts / reviews on this unit?

I have a echomap 9" plus unit running the livescope bundle- want to upgrade to a bigger unit -reviews on the Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv with Transducer
    Looks to be $2799 -who has one -positives / negatives? This is top of my budget for an upgrade...…Thanks BBC guys!

2. Member
    I've had a 106sv for quite awhile now and it really is a nice unit. I ran Livescope on it for awhile but went back to the 8610 for Livescope. 90% of my fishing time I'll have the Livescope on the 8610 and the UHD sidevu on the 106. I'm amazed at the picture quality on the 106sv with the GT54UHD transducer even at really slow speeds.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I bought the 126 when it came out.....I dont have ANY negatives for it.....its at the console with at GT15/GT30 combo....easy switching pages, making adjustments and love the big screen.....i also have the 9" EC Plus upfront, if i can i'll be replacing it with the 10" Ultra....If you are not worried about the mapping you can get the 122 and save a little money....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    I bought the 122 without transducer just for ls really like it way better than the 93.

5. Member
    I'm with Tim, I bought the Ultra 122 without a transducer or maps. I'm using it strictly for Livescope. I had a 93sv plus unit. No comparison, love the Ultra 122. Same controls as the 93sv but the picture is so much better IMO.

122 or 126.....Awesome units, no doubt about. We have a lot of people that are trading in their 93sv's to go with a 126 unit. Let us know if you would like a quote on trade in.

Thank you,

Justin Russell
    Russell Marine Products, LLC

7. Member
    I will vouch for Justin and Josh at RMP.
    They know their stuff and good people to deal with.