Dual Graph mount on older Cougar

my Cougar is a 2003 so its the older style console. Im thinking over the winter that its gonna get an electronics upgrade. With that said I would like to run dual graphs on the consoles. looking at getting either dual Garmin 106sv or Dual 93sv haven't made my mind up yet.
    but with that said has anyone come up with a good way to mount duals on the console that is secure?
    I have a Helix9 G2N on the console now on a 2" Ram mount as you can see from the picture but the way the console is made I cant see a good way to put another one and don't want to mount one on the outside of the console like I have seen some. and down on the side of the gunnel in front of the shifter the glass seems pretty thin and I don't want to put that much weight on that area.
    put a picture in so you can get an idea. and you can see the Ram mount area that is there already.
    anyone got any ideas?
    carpet 12.jpg

2. Member
    You might be better off running one 12 and split screen. Not sure if bass boat technologies makes anything. Other option is "Beach Cues" (Carlton beach) here on bbc. He makes custom mounts using a 3d printer and you can find him on facebook or the Champion page here on bbc.

that was kind of my thought also. not sure what ill do yet.
    thinking either dual 93sv units or 1 Ultra 106sv

4. Member
    IMG_0732.JPG
    I used 2 Ram mounts to mount these Elite TI's on my Sabre. You can make it work, it will take some trial and error placement with the graphs mounted on the Ram Mounts before mounting the bottom plates. One shorter Ram with one longer is where I would start

5. Member
    The guys at Geigertech make a great dual mount that is pretty bulletproof. I would call them and discuss. I put one one my Eyra and am very happy with it so far.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbhanger51 View Post
    The guys at Geigertech make a great dual mount that is pretty bulletproof. I would call them and discuss. I put one one my Eyra and am very happy with it so far.
    I have one from GeigerTec as well and love it nothing stronger in my opinion.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO

7. Member
    I put a Dek It mount by Pro-Cise on my '06 Cougar. I had to give up one of my Smart Craft guages & remove the built in flasher that was in the top-middle hole, but it was worth it IMO. The right unit does hang out past the rub rail by ~an inch. It may be enough to hit something, but I haven't yet. I'd go this route again in a heartbeat.

34463172_805077586350420_2321257350486294528_o.jpg

I think I have a way to do it. just have to probably make it myself somewhat. but I have it figured out now.
    now its just figuring out which way I want to go...if I do want to go ahead and run Duals or just say hell with it and just run a single one.