2019 Nitro Z20 Prop Plug Kit

Just bought a 2019 Z20 rigged with a 24 Fury 3 blade, currently no plugs installed. Have the plug kit, where should I start, and what should I look for by adding or subtracting plugs.

Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Personally, if you're running a Fury prop, I'd recommend not running any vent plugs in it.

four stroke or two
    does it blow out at nose over putting it on the pad or rev over 4500 rpm during hole shot
    Thank You Leon Pugh

4. Member
    Four Stroke. Have not had it in the water yet.

5. Member
    Try it with no plugs, it should be okay.

Four stroke have a lot of torque and it will very likely blow out at nose over with no plugs. I would recommend starting with 3 medium hole pvs plugs. If to tight larger, if to much venting go smaller. I have no first hand experience with the four stroke. I have though kept up with what guys are doing setup wise. Be sure to get a commitment that if the 24 does not get the correct RPM, that they will swap it out. If you have poles on the boat and heavily loaded or it is ran above 1000 ft elevation a lot you may need a 23
    After you get it broken in and establish a performance base line, contact Mark Croxten about reworking the Fury prop. I have yet to see a Fury that did not improve substantially after some mods
    Last edited by lpugh; 10-30-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    Thank You Leon Pugh

7. Member
    Thanks for the information guys.