Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fishon396 View Post
    Do you have to have a account to get the BBC discount. I could not find a place to enter the code I only had the reel in the cart maybe I needed to go the the checkout page.
    Creating an account is the easiest quickest way to get to check out where you can enter the BBC10 code. I think the only way to get through check out without creating an account is to use PayPal, but you should be able to use the BBC10 code going that route too. Let me know if you have any other questions, Thank you!

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

2. Member
    Bronzefly I just received mine today. Mounting it on a Mark 48 I purchased from you guys. Imma need a gold spool control knob and handle lock plate, any ideas? :D thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vision-110 View Post
    Bronzefly I just received mine today. Mounting it on a Mark 48 I purchased from you guys. Imma need a gold spool control knob and handle lock plate, any ideas? :D thanks
    Nice pairing! Please call the shop at 256 281 6160 during business hours and we can discuss color part options for the reel. Thank you!

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    Creating an account is the easiest quickest way to get to check out where you can enter the BBC10 code. I think the only way to get through check out without creating an account is to use PayPal, but you should be able to use the BBC10 code going that route too. Let me know if you have any other questions, Thank you!
    Thanks for the help it worked.

5. Member
    I really need to stay off BBC & Tackle Trap. To good of a deal to pass on, just purchased 2 of them. Great prices and absolutely GREAT customer service. Unfortunately these two reels along with the two I purchased from TT a month ago will just sit on the shelf collecting dust, until the ice go's out. Hopefully sometime in April. Here's hoping for a early spring.

6. Member
    Is this reel bigger than the Original Daiwa Tatula?
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

7. Member
    Got mine ,Was going to buy the winch but this was to good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by kercha83 View Post
    Is this reel bigger than the Original Daiwa Tatula?
    No - it's practically identical in size to the current Zillion HD. It's not a large, bulky reel.

Thank you guys for the orders, and for a bunch of you, the re-orders!

9. Member
    Merry Christmas to myself...haha...Just pulled the trigger on the 4:9:1. I was looking for a zillion crazy cranker and when I saw these I about fell over.
    Thanks. this is going to be my lipless crank reel. It's gonna be awesome.

10. Member
    4.9 on the way! Had to see what all the buzz is about.
    -Matt

11. Member
    Hey thanx for the Great Deal! I’ve yet to have any complaints on any Diawa reel I currently own. Best made reel IMO! Thanx Tackle Trap!!
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 12-30-2019 at 09:48 AM.

4.9:1 on the way to me. Could not resist.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    2018 225 Pro XS

I got one and may be in trouble. Talk about a sweet reel at an amazing price!!

Quick question for the Tackle Trap guys: the Zillion 9.1:1 conversion kit doesn’t work on these, does it? I’m certain I’d be amending the above statement to, “I got two...” if so....shoot me a PM if preferred!
    1995 Ranger 481VS
    175 Merc XRi EFI (0D123631)

Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    I got one and may be in trouble. Talk about a sweet reel at an amazing price!!

Quick question for the Tackle Trap guys: the Zillion 9.1:1 conversion kit doesn’t work on these, does it? I’m certain I’d be amending the above statement to, “I got two...” if so....shoot me a PM if preferred!
    Excellent! Yes sir, it is an amazing reel at an amazing price, I agree.

Talking with Bryan the chief reel tech at TT, he says it "can" be done, but it's a process... I'll PM you his contact info so you guys can discuss.

15. Member
    In Daiwas I only have Daiwa 100, the new small reel. Can someone post a picture of the Tatula 100 next to the Catalina? I imagine its much bigger, but will give me an idea of the size.

16. Member
    Do you have anymore of these at that price?
    2015 Phoenix 921/Yamaha 250 SHO (sold)
    2018 Phoenix 721/Mercury 250 Verado on order

Quote Originally Posted by Eric521 View Post
    Do you have anymore of these at that price?
    Yes, they are all that price on the website once you put them in the cart and enter BBC10 discount code at check out.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mingo72 View Post
    4.9 on the way! Had to see what all the buzz is about.
    Arrived in one day. If it fishes as good as it looks then it’s a winner.
    -Matt

19. Member
    Got mine didn't fish it yet but it sure is Robust looking.Would like to add that the drag clicks like the Steez-A. That is really cool in my opinion.

Thanks guys!

The RIGHT hand 7.3:1 models have SOLD OUT

The RIGHT hand 4.9:1 models are not far behind.

Both ratios in LEFT hand are still available.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast