Thread: Loz in december

Puddlepirate198

Loz in december

I’m wanting to come up 1st or 2nd week in December. I’ve never been in late fall or early winter. I usually come in late March every year and throw spinnerbaits and crankbaits. I don’t expect the fish will be on the same banks that they are in the spring. What’s the best or most consistent area and baits for first of December. Thanks

2. Member
    What part of the lake do you stay on?

3. Puddlepirate198
    I’ll stay at the town and country. I’ve always fished the Osage in the spring but if that ain’t the deal in December I’m open to go the other direction. Thanks for any input

4. Member
    I usually fish from the dam to around the 6 mm or the gravios arm. Depending on what the weather does (and who knows with the way the fall has been) I've have caught them towards the back of coves at this time off chatterbaits and other times (depending on the conditions) I've caught them at the end of docks closer to the main channel. I would throw chatterbaits and crankbaits. Color and which ones is a guess. Sorry I can't give you more precise info but it is hard to know what is working until you are out there (even harder for me sometimes lol). Good luck and have fun.