Fitzgerald Rods
    Lews Products
    River Runner Baits

2. Member
    Boatmate

3. Member
    You can get one with an Ameratrail too
    XRS/250 ProXS

Due to Boatmate’s customer service ..... I’d go Ameratrail. My opinion.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

5. Member
    Tennessee Trailers can make them too
    2011 21xrd
    2011 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    I think Hustler will also make a trailer for Bullet

7. Member
    you should be able to have any trailer company make one for you, i checked into an Aluminum trailer for my 2004 21XDC, but just fixed the old Rustomline I had, while working on my motor Saturday, noticed some rust on my 2016 Boatmate trailer that my 2016 21 RDC sits on, Going to call them tomorrow and see what they will do

Hope you don’t need to talk to the parts guy ... LMAO

Hats to hear you have rust this soon....
    www.ncboatguy.com

9. Member
    Already talked to the warranty guy for my back up lights and one taillight, that took longer than it should have, but he took great care of me once I got in touch with him

10. Member
    Rothwell Marine in Hope Arkansas offers an aluminum single, or dual axle trailer through one of their local dealers. The prototype for 21X series Bullets sits under my 21XRD as we speak. They have the template for 20' hulls as well.

How much for the aluminum single axle trailer? I may be in the market soon.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    while working on my motor Saturday, noticed some rust on my 2016 Boatmate trailer that my 2016 21 RDC sits on, Going to call them tomorrow and see what they will do
    Let us know how that works out. I have a 2016 Boatmate trailer under my 2016 XRS and it has some rust on it already. I have lost the paint at the end where the swing-away connects and the steps on both sides have started streaking where it is apparently rusting under the aluminum steps.

Brad

I would definitely love to see some pictures of the duel axle for the 20.
    www.ncboatguy.com

14. Member
    I talked to Micheal at Boatmate, he told me that rust is not covered under warranty, but is going to send me some stuff that is supposed to stop it or help, wish I would have taken it by Boatmate when I went to the Bullet factory this summer, it's not too far down the road from Bullet

I wish Ranger would build trailers for Bullet.... I know guys with 20-30year old Rangers and their trailers looked better than mine did at 5 years old. They have the paint/finish down! Sad that we spend so much for a quality boat and get the trailer that just happens to come with it.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

16. Member
    I talked to Micheal at Boatmate, he told me that rust is not covered under warranty, but is going to send me some stuff that is supposed to stop it or help, wish I would have taken it by Boatmate when I went to the Bullet factory this summer, it's not too far down the road from Bullet
    Bullet_250, When you receive this stuff, Will you let us know what it is? I am very interested in knowing what they suggest to stop this rust process. It would be greatly appreciated.

Brad

17. Member
    Bullet 250, do you have a galvanized/painted or just a metal painted trailer? Just wondering because i just purchased a new galvanized/painted trailer because my 1st metal painted trailer rusted-out.

18. Banned
    Only thing I'm disappointed in with the trailer is that it isn't painted with the bedliner chip resistant paint. I guess I was so excited I overlooked that option... Dan

19. Member
    I have an 17 xrs and there is a place behind the fender that is starting to bubble, also a Boatmate.

20. Member
    my trailer as far as I know Is a painted metal trailer, wanted a coated trailer, but they don't pinstripe those, think the dealer forgot and got the wrong one, my fault but was 10 1/2 hours from home

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast