Custom boat storage cover for Stratos 295PE

I have a Custom boat storage cover for Stratos 295PE. $175.00 - Contact me for details. Cover in Penn at Zip 18974. Will ship for cost.
    Custom made Bass boat winter cover. Was used on my 1999 Stratos 295 PE which has been sold. This will fit any similar size bass boat. (The dimensions of the boat the cover was made for - 19.4 ft. long, 91 in. Beam) plus the attached cover for outboard motor. This cover was made by Fisher Canvas Products in Burlington NJ. I just had the cover back there to be check and they repaired 2 holes caused by a tree branch falling from a nearby tree the other winter. The cover is in very good condition and water tight. It covers the full boat and motor and down the sides of the hull to close to trailer rails. To mount the cover you leave the front and rear seat Pedestals in place without any seats on them. Run a 2 X 4 over the Pedestals the length you want from the front to back and drill a ½ in a hole in 2x4 over each pedestal at the place the seat post goes. Install 2 - 5in long ½ in bolts through 2x4 and into the center hole in Pedestals. This will hold the 2x4 in place and attached on top of the Pedestals. Place cover over boat and 2x4. This will form a tent-like cover over the full boat and motor. The front of the cover has a rope tie with an eye on the cover to pull tight at the bow of the boat. The rear cover also has tie back eyes on the cover. There is a full rope all the way around the lower side of the cover that pulls tight to the hull. There are tie-down eyes at points all around the lower side of the cover to attach the cover to the trailer. This cover will keep all the weather off your boat no matter how bad the snow, wind or rain is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Newheart21; 10-29-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    Stratos 295 PE, 150hp V-Max, Bob's jackplate, Power Pole.