New To BBC / New Skeeter Owner

Greetings BBC Skeeter owners,
    Im new to the forum and to Skeeter boats. I just traded my 2012 21HP Triton for a 2020 ZX225, friggin love it!! I cant believe it took me three Triton's to figure it out. Absolute night and day from my previous boats. From getting on plane, layout, comfort, and power this thing is great. It hasn't made me a better angler, but I look good doing it.

On the 8th day, God created the DALLAS COWBOYS" Now then, get your weapons-your quiver and bow-and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me" GEN 27:3
    Real men love Jesus, don't wear scarves, pop their gum, or use an umbrella....IMO

<*\\\><
    PHIL 4:13

2. Member
    congrats and welcome to Skeeter boats!! I've always wanted a Ranger or Skeeter, but over the years and with Thought processing, I went with the Skeeters because they were the First bass boats! and also i don't see as much locally!
    50th Anniversary
    1998 Skeeter Zx195C
    200 V MAX

3. Member
    congrats and welcome aboard...I came out of a Legend Alpha 21 to my present 2016 (purchased new) ZX225...no regrets other than buying the Legend to start with!

4. Member
    Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new boat!

Welcome aboard

6. Member
    Welcome.....

7. Member
    Welcome aboard
    Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148