Saving settings, wpts, routes & trails using the Link app

As recmmended it's very important to save youre settings, wpts etc... before doing an update and it's also recommended to execute a hard reset once the update is perform (Team Colibri insist on this and he is right)
    What you need to follow the instructions are: a smartphone or tablet, the Link app already install on youre mobile, and a Lowrance or Simrad unit with the wifi integrated

Excuse my accent but it's not easy doing thise and talking to myself at the same time

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    when you do a hard reset are you then restoring your settings or setting it up fresh? Reason I ask is because sometimes when you restore things sometimes it brings back the errors.
    Chad Snow / Massachusetts
    2007 Ranger Reata 210 - Mercury Optimax 225 (#1B446134) - 12' Talons
    Carbon12’s @ Bow w/ AT- live 12 w/ 3D & live 7 @ Helm

1st you should try with you’re old settings, maybe the problem if problem was is now corrected with the new update.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowedin3 View Post
    when you do a hard reset are you then restoring your settings or setting it up fresh? Reason I ask is because sometimes when you restore things sometimes it brings back the errors.
    IF you are having problems with units, try to resolve them prior to updating the firmware. After the resolve, save all data noted above and proceed with update, hard reset, then load all settings etc... from saved data.