Keystone Sprinter Campfire 32 FWBH

Are these any good need Pros and Cons
    It's a 2020

2. Member
    I can't speak to this trailer. But I can say look around and find the floor plan you love. I am full time living in a 5th wheel. The one thing I dont like about it is I have a kitchen island and felt it was extra storage but it takes up more room than I thought it would. I looked at a few of the campfires and liked a few of them but dont recall them being 4 season rated
    SEAGUAR

3. Member
    Thanks for the input ,we will be spending summers in Vermont then back to Georgia and Florida for the winter

4. Banned
    A good four season camper look at artic Fox or Nash

Nothing wrong with Keystone, but remember they are all junk.

Now on I don’t care what the dealer tells you. Negotiate the shit out of the deal. Don’t pay add on fees and be willing to walk.

You will I’ll get a better deal on a 2019 right now.

Get everything you you want and do not settle for less.

Auto leveling is worth the $$$$
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

6. Member
    Have a look at the Jayco brand if you have a dealer in your area. I think you will be impressed and pleasantly surprised at the workmanship and quality. As mentioned a trailer is a trailer but I found there is still quite a difference in different manufacturers after owning 7 different ones through the years.

7. Banned
    Looks like a descent floor plan. You'll lose a little space with the second restroom, but I'd like it if there were more than two traveling.

8. Member
    I have not bought from this dealer but prices seem to be better than most I looked at. So check out couchs rv.
    SEAGUAR

9. Member
    My Sprinter has been a great unit for the 2 years we've owned it. Much better than the Forrest River it replaced.

10. Member
    The Keystone Sprinter and Cougar are listed in KS's website as mid-line luxury. I have two fishing and camping buddies with Keystone Cougar 5'ers. We camp a minimum of 16 weeks a year on the lake, 8 weeks at a time and the other buddy tours the country with his. I have a Rockwood Ultralite an upper mid-line luxury travel trailer and the Keystones are the equal if not ahead of my Rockwood in some respects. Based on my buddies Cougars I would have no problem buying a Sprinter, however I don't know if the Cougar or Sprinter is the premium RV.